Welcome to SCAODA
Welcome to the State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA). Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for Wisconsin citizens by preventing alcohol and other drug abuse and its consequences through prevention, treatment, recovery, and enforcement and control activities.
Please visit the Meetings page to download the current meeting packet.
911 Good Samaritan Workgroup Recommendations
Health Care Reform
Combined Mental Health and Substance Abuse Needs Assessment and 2014-2015 Block Grant Application
- The above reports are available for review. Please direct and questions to Kris Moelter at Kristina.Moelter@wisconsin.gov
Additional Documents and Links
- SCAODA has endorsed: Wisconsin's State Health Plan, Healthiest Wisconsin 2020
- Approved By-Laws - Amended December 2013
- Cultural Competency Definition
- National Standards on Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services
- SCAODA Organization Chart
- SCAODA Strategic Plan Goals
- Application for Gubernatorial Appointment